· 1990 - 1998 First pc aquired. Child prodigy period. Cut’n paste work in black and white, gif animations and character creation. Work includes the pink horned monster in ID softwares doom.
· 1998 - 2005 Work on various modernist simplicity objects. Vast materials lost.
· 2005 - 2007 Shadowing black and white. No more puzzles. Mostly nudes and figurines. Kind of looking at the androgyn human nature.
· 2007 - 2014 Previous site. Mending structures. Portraits of dad and friends. Some photo editing. Retro @ retrograde!
· 2014 - Present day work. Abstractions and impressions. Print whatever you like. See contact for details.
· 2016 - “Conteurs of the invisible”
· 2016 - “Haute Martyre”
· 2017 - “Antigraphs”
· 2018 - “Silhouette Apology”
Matieu Pryce is a devout graphical artist. Performing the internet as an arena he has followed and inspired the game industry, the music industry and the digital art scene throughout years.
Never signed as an artist he continues his independent style cherishing and inspiring the lassaiz faire. His art varies into what a solid sophisticated bohemian of today perceives adequate. Enter the void.